What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions and order requests
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
This is all explained in the Innerenergy terms & conditions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit. We will never give third parties access to your personal information. Our commitment to protecting your digital information is an important factor of the Inneractive mission statement.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This policy was last modified on Jan, 9, 2013
Google Analytics and Advertising Program
- Inneractive has implemented Google Display Advertising.
- Google Analytics features may be used for Displayed Advertising (Marketing initiatives).
Under the Google Interest Based Advertising Program, Google will serve advertisements to Users (1) who are on our Remarketing Lists (3) and based on Google-defined interest categories or similar audiences (4). A User Cookie (2) is assigned to each unique visitor to our site.
(1) “User” means a unique instance of a browser, application or similar technology.
(2) “User Cookie” means the User identifier (of which a cookie is one example) associated with a User for remarketing or similar audiences.
(3) “Remarketing Lists” means a list of User Cookies created or otherwise obtained by Inneractive and used in connection with remarketing or similar audiences.
(4) “Similar Audiences Lists” means a list of Users created by Google based on a Remarketing List for use in connection with similar audiences.
To review the policies that we are following, please see Google’s Internet-Based advertising policies.
Opt-Out of Google Analytics and Ads
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. We also encourage you to point visitors to the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
100 Wilshire Blvd., Suite #700
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(888) 692 8722