I recently remembered that I am a magician. So silly that I forgot that I am the co-creator of my destiny. What a relief to have found the magic pixie dust I used to carry around when I was a child. Now it’s time to put it to use.
The rules for creating have not changed—I have. Part of me lost confidence and forgot how to make it happen. I quickly recall that it’s important to be child like when calling in a vision. Instantly I know that taping into the third eye chakra will help find the imaginative freedom needed.
Identifying a method to stay on track, I devise a map of steps to get back on track:
- Make sure chakras are open and aligned—our creative abilities stem from our sacral chakra, are expanded at our 3rd eye and are released into the world by our throat chakra
- Do not limit your dreams, the more descriptive and creative the better
- Surround yourself with those who support your vision
- Remember that your thoughts and words are your tools for creating, choose them wisely
- Trust yourself, trust your gut and act on intuition
Once we own the fact that we have to the power to live the life we dream of, it all becomes a fun game. How positive can you be? How much do you believe? It’s all in your hands.